Customs Clearance 4.0
Intercontinental Hotel Bucharest
10.03.2020 / 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
In a world of automation, digitalization, where everything happens in fractions of a second, one thing is left untouched, like an anchor to the past, namely the customs clearance of goods.
EY Romania is pleased to invite you to an event dedicated to customs clearance of goods, an event that will convince you that the tools needed to improve and especially to automate this key component of the supply chain exist both in the Romanian customs legislation and in the current practice of some economic operators.
Join the event "Customs Clearance 4.0" and you will find out all about the customs simplifications provided by the current Romanian legislation, as follows:
Session I (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Presentation of the most important customs simplifications provided by the current legislation:
- Customs clearance at the factory gate, by entering in the declarant's records
- Export outside of business hours
- Advantages of incomplete declarations
- Centralized customs clearance and
- Advance customs clearance
- Updates on the status of using customs simplifications in Romania at present and prospects for 2020
Lunch break (12:00 am – 1:00 pm)
Session II (1:00 pm – 2:30 pm)
- Practical experiences in the use of customs simplifications in real life:
- Centralized customs clearance in Constanța and Agigea Ports - bulk and containerized goods and parcels Bucharest Otopeni Passengers Customs
- Single Authorization for customs clearance
- Entry in the declarant's records with the notification waiver
- Authorized consignee and authorized consignor for transit
Session III (2:30 pm – 4:30 pm)
- Solutions for automatic fill-in of customs declarations in the RCDPS customs system
- Speed, non-stop program, zero errors, relieving staff of repetitive tasks without added value using technology
- Advantages of using SAP's Global Trade Services module to calculate preferential origin and optimize the relationship with the customs brokers
- Marcel Mutescu – General Manager, General Directorate of Customs
- Marius Ștefan – Chief of Customs Operations Office, Liberty Steel Galati
- Alina Natu – Import/Export Responsible, Schaeffler Romania
- Kai Seela – Senior Director, SAP International Trade
- Silviu Chiran – Software Solution Architect, Koding Technology
- Mihai Petre – Director, Customs Advisory Services, EY Romania
- Daniela Neagoe – Senior Manager, Customs Advisory Services, EY Romania
- Cosmin Dincă – Senior, Customs Advisory Services, EY Romania
The participation fee is 250 EUR + VAT for one participant representing a company. If other participants within the same company (or group of companies) register, the fee for them shall decrease to 210 EUR + VAT.
We reserve the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of confirmations is not met. In this case you shall be informed in due time. The simultaneous translation into English is provided throughout the event.
Participation is and shall be exclusively carried out on the basis of invitation and confirmation of registration. For more information about this event, the contact persons are: Mădălina Coman (email@example.com) and Lucia Preda (firstname.lastname@example.org).